§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Name and contact details of the person responsible and his representative
Ahrensburger Weg 31
Board of Directors authorized to represent: Dirk Fröhlich, Katja Kurth
(3) According to Section 37 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), ePrivacy GmbH is represented by Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer, Große Bleichen 21, 20354 Hamburg, was appointed as the company's external data protection officer.
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer necessary to store it, or we restrict processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(5) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§2 Lawful basis for processing of personal data
- The individual has given her/his consent to the processing of her/his data for one or more specified purposes (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
- This data is necessary for entering into or performing a contract with the individual (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
- To fulfill legal obligations according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) GDPR
- If the processing of data is necessary to maintain and protect the data controller’s or third party’s legitimate interests, and if these interests outweigh the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the users concerned, then Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) will provide the legal basis for this processing of data.
§3 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right to rectification or deletion
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data.
§4 Collection of personal data when accessing our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website exclusively uses transient cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below.
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(4) Use of Google Web Fonts
Google Web Fonts are implemented on this website. This enables fonts to be displayed. By using Google Web Fonts, an external server from Google Inc. ("Google") in the USA is called up when using this offer, i.e. "Google" is theoretically informed about the use of the offer. Further data protection information can be found on the website of the provider "Google".
(5) Use of ajax.googleapis / jQuery
Ajax and jQuery technologies are used on this website, which optimizes loading speeds. In this regard, program libraries are accessed from Google servers in the USA. The Google Content Delivery Network (CDN) is used. If you have previously used jQuery on another Google CDN page, your browser will use the copy stored in the cache. If this is not the case, a download is required, whereby data from your browser is sent to Google Inc. ("Google"). Your data will be transferred to the USA. Further data protection information can be found on the website of the provider "Google".
§ 5 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) We can also pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Apart from the services mentioned under §3 (4) and §3 (5), we do not work with any service providers or partners who are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This ensures that your personal data collected by us does not leave the EEA.
§ 6 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection under the following contact details: info(at)time2ENERGY.com